Tetro is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. Tetro has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
Certificate & Conformance Status
Compatibility with Browsers & Assistive Technology
The website includes an accessibility menu provided by EqualWeb, a website accessibility development company. Clicking the accessibility button opens a menu containing the accessibility commands. Once a subject is selected from the menu, please wait for the page to load.
Menu Accessibility Options
- Enables keyboard navigation
- Enables smart navigation
- Blinks Blocking
- OCR Image description
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Voice command the browser using your voice
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the Site`s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations, Alternatives & Disclaimers
If you encounter any accessibility difficulties while browsing our website, our accessibility team is at your service through various channels. Please contact us regarding any accessibility issues or send us your feedback.
Details of the Company Accessibility Officer
To improve the service we offer to our clients, Tetro would be happy to receive any accessibility-related information or suggestions for improvement.
Name: Chris Leung
Contact Number: +852-2811-2474 ext. 1112
Mailing address: Unit 204, Westlands Centre, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Updated on: Oct 16, 2022