Our quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) are our virtual factory’s gate guards, nothing goes in or out without their review and confirmation.
Both QA and QC work side by side with our regulation department and follow ISO instructions.
Our Quality system includes:
- A strong team of over 80 QC.
- The QMC (Quality Management System) monitors incoming material quality, in-process quality and final product quality.
- Computerized Statistical Quality Control system.
- Most updated certifications - ISO 13485:2016 , ISO 9001:2015 , Global security information A8343-112262 and ICTI .
Our QC will perform inspections and operate the required techniques and activities, which will be determined both by the regulation and by the customer. Following the engineers’ instructions on the various QC protocols (IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC) with their specified instructions, they will measure, examine and test according to the defined AQL (Acceptable Quality Level), using a well-equipped technology with the tools needed for each individual part.
Our in-house laboratory
To ensure the highest quality, we use our advanced laboratory to test materials in the development stage and guarantee consistency during mass production.
Our very own enhanced lab works hand in hand with our regulatory department to provide full support to our ongoing projects and production lines.
We often develop our own unique testing equipment according to our customer’s needs, following regulation standards.
Our in-house lab includes:
- Aging machine
- Tensile Machine
- Impact machine
- MFI tester
- Heavy metal XRF analyzer
- Spring lifetime test machine
- Hydrogen embrittlement device
- Edge crush test
- Water-resistance tester
- Slider Spring Lifetime test machine
- Cord lifetime tester
- Running machine
- Drum test machine
- Vickers hardness tester
- Drop tester
- Carton edge tester
- Water-resistance tester
Management Support Software
We believe it’s essential to seek any way to increase efficiency, control and communication, allowing us to manage our business functions within a centralized and integrated system.
- PDM ‘Product Data Management’
- Basecamp - online project management tool to better engage both internally and with our customers, synchronizing with our termagant and consolidating all communication in one place.
- ERP ‘Enterprise Resource System’
- MES ‘Real-Time Production System’
- Custom tools to manage our SolidWorks data
- Kitaron System - an integrated ERP and MRP with a single database for all system applications
- Solidworks Simulations - Demonstrate real product conditions to increase efficiency and quality.
- Moldex - Injection moulding simulation and analysis.
- Teamgantt - Intuitive Gantt charts and fully integrated with Basecamp.
- Mastercam for Solidworks - Standardize our CAD files database.